Due to the complicated situation of Covid-19 throughout the country, especially in the past days, Ho Chi Minh City decided to suspend the operation of some bus routes from May 29, 2021 to prevent the risk of disease spreading.
HERE IS THE NOTICE FROM PUBLIC TRAFFIC MANAGEMENT CENTER:
Suspended operation of subsidized bus routes:
– Route 50: Polytechnic University – National University
– Route 52: Ben Thanh – International University
– Route 86: Ben Thanh – Ton Duc Thang University – Long Kieng Bridge
– Route 140: Saigon bus station – Pham The Hien – Phu Loi residential area
Suspension of non-subsidized bus routes:
– Route 62-1: Cho Lon bus station – Tan Tru bus station;
– Route 62-2: Cho Lon bus station – Tan Lan intersection;
– Route 62-3: Cu Chi bus station – Hau Nghia bus station;
– Route 62-4: Tan Tuc town – Nam Long residential area;
– Route 62-5: An Suong bus station – Hau Nghia bus station;
– Route 62-6: Cho Lon bus station – Hau Nghia bus station;
– Route 62-7: Cho Lon bus station – Duc Hue bus station;
– Route 62-8: Cho Lon bus station – Tan An bus station;
– Route 62-9: District 8 bus station – Go Cong town;
– Route 62-10: Cho Lon bus station – Thanh Vinh Dong;
– Route 62-11: District 8 bus station – Tan Tap
Suspend the operation of the above bus routes from May 29, 2021 until further notice.
Particularly, route number 123: Phu My Hung (Zone H) – District 1 will be closed on Saturdays and Sundays, from May 24, 2021 until the end of June 30, 2021.
BusMap will update the bus situation as soon as possible. Please use the application to travel more conveniently!
Download BusMap app at: busmap.vn/download
Source: According to Ho Chi Minh City Public Transport Management Center